Monday, April 8, 2013

conversations with the boys: cuteness I don't wanna forget

THEO:


Mom, where's that puddle stick Aunt Chelle gave me?
What?  Where is it?  What color is it?
It's on the counter and it's blue...
Come show me. Ohh...silly putty?
Yes. Silly putty.
*****

Mom, do we have any u-quips?
Any what?
Those things you put in my ears after the bath.
Q-tips?
Yes. Q-tips.
*****



(the next bath)
Mom, are you gonna put those corn chips in my ears?
Q-tips?
Yes. Q-tips.
*****
Mom, will you read me the constructions?

DEXTER:

Before bed and as soon as he wakes up, Dexter says "I want milk hot."
*****
When he gets a boo boo, "Chiss it, mommy."
*****
When he wants to lay with Theo, "I wan sungle with brudder."
*****
When he wants us to sing to him, "Rock-a-bee-bee, mommy" or "Sing ABCB, mommy."

5 comments:

  1. Are you gonna put corn chips in my ears? OMG, does it get any cuter? :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kid is nuts. Literally nuts!!

      Delete
  2. adorable! Mackenzie is finally starting to 'talk' and the way she is saying the words is so cute. She mumbles/whispers the words. She is my little perfectionist and I know she won't talk clearly until she's sure she's got it right. for now, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete