Saturday, June 2, 2012

a new 'do for Dexter

Before Dexter was born, I assumed he would have a head full of thick dark brown hair like Theo.  He came out with blondish brown wispy hair that has only gotten blonder.  Theo had to have a haircut at 10 months.  I mean, HAD to, because every morning he would wake up with it in knots.  Dexter, on the other hand, was slower to fill in.  But by 12+ months, it was starting to get in his eyes and definitely taking on the defining characteristics of a mullet.  I didn't really care, it's part of his baby-ness.  I'm not in as big of a hurry as he is to speed into toddler-ness.

Without further ado, Dexter's first haircut.

May 31st, 2012.  My blondie's long locks...

from the front

from the back

and from the side.

Dexter was happy as a clam during the haircut because he got his own comb.  Naturally, he was happy to help with his new style!
He wasn't a huge fan of the water bottle.





Good sport!

All done!

~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment