Wednesday, May 2, 2012

i miss this place.

It's no secret that I haven't been around here as much as I used to be.  It's not by choice at all, I just haven't had the time.  I don't know when or how to make the time anymore.  It's not that I don't want to be here. I actually think about some of my blog friends quite often and miss reading their posts and comments on my posts.  I've found some wonderful ladies who have similar stories to mine.  It's easy to bond this way, becoming friends with someone you've never hugged or high fived.  Thank goodness for mobile Facebook, I'm able to keep up with a couple friends that way.

In related news, I completely tanked on my Project 365 and that makes me really sad.  I don't think I've taken a picture in at least a week.  That makes me even sadder.  (Even more sad?)  I haven't decided if I am going to try to resurrect that or just let it die in peace.  Maybe I'll start all over again later this year.  This blog is overdue for a photo post and an update on the boys and I will try to get to both of those soon.

Life is just crazy right now.  We sold our house and we have nowhere to go...literally.  We are going to have to shack up with friends, stay in a hotel, or decide to get an apartment.  There's a house we like (a lot) but a lot goes into this decision.  It this the house we want our kids to grow up in?  We don't want to move again until they are out of school.  We are putting a lot of pressure on ourselves to make this huge decision and going nuts in the process.

Dexter has pinkeye.  Wonder who will fall victim next?

miss you,
~C~


No comments:

Post a Comment