Sunday, March 18, 2012

project 365 (mar 7-18)

Project 365, days 67-78

67/365: Last day as 1 year old.

68/365: Birthday boy and his cupcake.

69/365: Two year checkup.  36" tall, 26.7 lbs.

70/365: DQ ice cream cake. YUM!

71/365: A hometown tradition.  Shapiro's

72/365: Big 2 year and 4 day old boy enjoying the amazing spring weather.

73/365: Foggy Tuesday morning. 

74/365: Springtime means pedicures and cute Birkenstocks. 

75/365: And the changing of the snowman ceiling fan chain pull to the butterfly.  

76/365: Waving at fire trucks during the St. Patrick's Day Parade.

77/365: My cousin's cousin. Pretty Little Jocie.

78/365: Maybe one of my favorite pictures.  Of all time. 

I know, I know.  I didn't do any better this time than before at staying on top of this.  My blog has been neglected lately, but I just haven't forced myself to sit down and take the time.  I guess you could call this project 365: Theo's birthday edition.  He had a several days long celebration and we made the most of the big boy's special day without going over the top.  I still have about 24 bazillion pictures to sort through before I post a photoblog dedicated solely to the festivities, but I'll get around to it. I think.  

I'm on vacation this week.  You'd think that would mean a blog post a day, but nah.  That's not how it works.  Oddly enough, that just means that I have even less kid-free time to myself because they are never gone to the babysitter or their grandparents.  Our babysitter has been on leave for a few weeks after the birth of her sweet baby so I planned to take this week off, hoping that it would fall into those few weeks she's off.  It worked out well enough.  I'm excited to have some time off with my babies and my 10 year old niece from Tennessee who is here for her Spring Break.  

So, back to business as usual...my favorites this time?  68, 72, 73, and 74...is that not one of the cutest 2 year old boys you've seen?  And yes, I love all things SPRING.  And it is here, in full force.  And I think Spring brought a little bit of Summer with him.  I'm not complaining.  I could live the rest of my life in these high 70s temps and the amazing fresh air.  

But my very favorite has to be that last picture that I snapped today of Dexter and his daddy being sillies on the couch.  Cause, dude...I love my 3 dudes.  

Are you enjoying this amazing Spring weather too?  Which pictures are your favorites? Humor me!

~C~


















No comments:

Post a Comment