Wednesday, August 25, 2010

right here. this is where the story begins.

When I was about 6 months pregnant, I started following a handful of pregnancy and mommy blogs.  Now that my own not-so-little baby is almost 6 months old, I can see why there are soooo many mommy blogs out there.  I am doing this for myself, to document the little things as they happen so that I don't forget them in this crazy life that is rushing past me.

I guess I can stop measuring my baby's life in weeks now, although there is something remarkable about a person so new to the world that it's even possible to do that.  Anyway, he's 24 weeks old ... or five and a half months ... and he's the best thing I ever had a part in.  I've been saying I was going to stop counting the weeks for about 7 of them now, but it seems like time will just go that much faster if I don't keep a tally but once a month.

Alas...

He is my Theodore and he is a peach.  I will try not to dwell on the *fact* that he is the best thing ever, because clearly every mom thinks her baby is the best, but I can't make any promises.

I already have a list of blog entry ideas, such as how I met Theodore's father (er, my husband), our birth story, and so much more.  I know that some of these might be boring to anyone else that stumbles across my blog, but writing them and posting them is something I want to do for the sake of preserving memories. 

So skip ahead if you must, but if you come back, please comment so I know you're reading.

~C~

1 comment:

  1. And we love your Theo too! He is awesome!

    Brandy

    ReplyDelete