Wednesday, July 2, 2014

sunflower fields forever

One of my co-workers has been telling me about her friend's sunflower field for some time now so I finally decided to check it out after picking up the boys today. It was a little hot and a lotta buggy, but we had fun perusing the beautiful varieties and settled on 7 pretty flowers to take home with us.  I thought I had six, but I miscounted -- I owe someone $.34! Bonus - it was a quick, fun photography experience.




Theo wasn't really into it -- he was more interested in complaining about the bugs and trying to climb the fence to the cemetery.


Dexter liked helping me choose and snip flowers, then he would put them in the bucket.



Final bouquet. Total cost $2.  (And $.34).


xo,
~C~

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Wish we had something like that around here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you do? I sure didn't know about this one until a friend of work told me about it.

      Delete